Sunday, April 24, 2011

I am home just in time for EASTER!

Well the ride was kinda long to get home but finally we made it home and it was so nice to walk through that door and smell the sweet smell of home or "maple syrup"! Then we started to UNPACK...
I thought packing was bad but dang unpacking was terrible, I have so much stuff and trying to put it all in the spaces here at home... challenging!
SHOES and stuff!!

And then came Easter!!
We woke up pretty early because Syd couldn't hardly stand staying in bed anymore knowing that the Easter Bunny had came and maybe even brought some goodies! So we rushed outside to the living room and there everything was...how exciting! But we of course can not forget the really meaning of Easter and that is the Resurrection of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ! I am so grateful for my Savior and all that he did for me so that I could be able to return and live with my Heavenly Father once again! The Resurrection was such an incredible event that took place on this Earth and it is difficult to imagine that one day we too will be resurrected having our spirits and bodies once again become one! I can't wait for that day and can't wait to see My Heavenly Father and his Son, Jesus Christ someday!

Pics from the Easter Weekend...

coloring eggs... FUN!

my favorite color... claro que si!

oh Syders you should color the eggs not your fingers silly girl...

riding gear... yep for dirt biking... ok so the shirt is not mine... nor the boots... and the helmet is also not mine but hey those SICK camo riding pants are MINE... the rest is my mothers... she is spoiled :P

this is Bailey Fatboy Wiemer (his real name) he was tired of watching us color eggs...

Our pretty new dresses!

CHEEEEZZZE

Precious little girl, Dont you think?

SISTERS!!


Hope you had a wonderful Easter weekend packed full of making memories instead of unpacking like me... haha!


No comments:

Post a Comment