Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Where is the "good" in goodbye?

If you didn't already know... I love quotes a ton but I do not like goodbyes... :( I will really miss a lot of the amazing relationships that I have made this year. Thank you to all of you that have made a my first year at BYU so amazing, many of you made such a great difference in my life.

Sometimes you have to let go of the one you love to find out if there is really something there.
Every goodbye makes the next hello closer.

How lucky I am to have known someone who was so hard to say goodbye to.

Why does it take a minute to say hello and forever to say goodbye?

1 comment:

  1. I know how you feel Ash! I just left Costa Rica this morning.. it is sooo hard saying goodbye to people that you have grown to love! I am so excited for you that you get to go home though.

    ReplyDelete