Thursday, April 28, 2011

HURRAY... I got good GRADES!!

Oh man! I checked out "Route Y" on the BYU website which holds my grades and class schedule and all that great stuff and low and behold my grades for Winter 2011 semester were finally posted and updated! Wow I was somewhat nervous to see what I ended up with in some of my classes especially my honors writing 150 class but guess what all "A" and only two "B" I can live with that! I just can hardly believe I am a student at Brigham Young University! It's so AMAZING! I can't wait to go back in August to increase my knowledge of dance, spanish and especially the gospel of Jesus Christ!

So on a side note, I have been blogging a ton lately because well... I am at home bored almost to tears just waiting for my jobs to start... hopefully next week I will know the details for sure by tomorrow so wish me luck... I might just working 3 different jobs (Loaf & Jug, Everyday Outfitters and at a local nursery here in town maintaining plants and things) just to keep me EXTREMELY busy over the summer and well of course to make $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ so that hopefully next Spring 2012 I can make a trip to Spain on a study abroad program with BYU!! That is my plan for now! So I think when I start working the many hours that I will my blog will get the shaft somewhat and so I figure I might as well put some effort into it now since I have not to much else to do!

This weekend should be pretty fun though cuz my best friends/ brothers, Garrett and Donovan, are coming into town tonight till Sunday. My house is just a stopping point of their LONG LONG trip all the way back to Columbus Ohio! We are going to go 4-wheeling and hike some probably and just try to make some last GREAT memories before they head home and before they go on their missions...wow I am going to have no guy friends next year I have realized because they will all be on missions... :( Sad Day... but not really cuz they are doing the Lords Work!!

Well ta ta for now! Can't wait to blog again!
Nos Vemos!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Ashley!! Yea! You have a blog! Such a great journaling source I have found. If you go to Spain, maybe we'll have to find our way there for a visit...or you can find your way up to us for a visit! I would love, love, love that!! Can't wait to see you soon. Make sure you're not working too hard while we're there :). Love you!

    ReplyDelete