Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Hmmm... Just Thinking and Updating

What a wonderful weekend I had with my Mother and Father and especially my great friends Garrett Carter and Donovan Chambers! We went up to Fulford Friday evening and we were all so excited to see the snow! And wow we were in for a great treat... there was about 4 feet up there and then while we were up there we got between 16-20 more inches... oh man it was incredible! Perfect riding snow... with a solid layer and then nice fresh powder on top! Heaven on Earth, basically! We had yummy food up at the cabin like always (everything taste better up there) and watched great movies too!

Look at all this snow!


Saturday morning the guys and I went riding out in Triangle Park and wow it was so amazing! I love snowmobiling so much... my favorite is going really fast and praticing turns in the deep snow. Then after riding for a long while we all got very tired and sore so we decided to call it a day BUT we had to dig a hole and see how deep the snow really was and then take pictures of course!

About Five Feet DEEP!

My Daddy and I :)

Well after that fun adventure up at our Happy Place, it was time to say goodbye to my amazing friends (brothers) because they had a long travel all the way back to Columbus, OH. I really will miss them a ton and it will be a while till I see them again because they will be putting their papers in to go on missions just like many of my other fellow friends... uhhh I am not going to have any guy friends next Fall... what will I do... oh yeah homework and dance like always... but I will really miss these guys because they truly did take care of me while I was in Provo this year!

So now since I have been home for about 2 weeks I have really had the opportunity to think on some things and try to make decisions in my head... decisions like... do I want to go to Spain? Will it be beneficial? Do I want to go in the Spring or Fall? Do I want to continue the dance major? Do I want to continue the Spanish minor? Do I want to serve a mission in the next couple of years? There are even more questions I have that I need answers for but for now I guess these are some of the main ones... I know that I can only find answer to these questions by maintain communication with the Lord and by studying my scriptures MORE! Oh man growing up is so scary to me... all these decisions to make that impact your life so much... it kinda stresses me out... I am such a future thinker... sometimes I just wish (but dont really) that I would know what major to do, who to marry, where to work, when to have kids (that is a while from now so not too worried about this one) where to live, and so on and so on! Ya know??!!?? But thank goodness for agency because we have the choice to choose things in our life and as long as we stay close to our Heavenly Father we will make it through everything that comes our way both good times and bad. I am so grateful for his plan!! Well for now that is all that is on my mind that I am willing to write about so more for later I guess...

~Always thinking...

1 comment:

  1. I can totally relate with you on wanting to plan the future! I actually wrote something about that recently on my blog. Thankfully, I am past some of those questions, but there are still some doozies left unanswered. I guess the answer is just to do our best and enjoy life right now since there's not much at this very moment that we can control about the future's events. :D Remember: He has a plan and is looking out for us!

    ReplyDelete