Monday, May 30, 2011

Girls day out on the town!!


Today was a great day... first I started with a couple of hours of work @ the nursery and then Mom, Syd and I headed for G-wood! Shopping Time! We walked downtown and enjoyed all of the cute little boutiques... I love eclectic shops so much! Our ultimate goal was to find a cute little evening dress that I could take on my tour for special dinners and occasions but after trying on many dresses we were unable to find one that really would work... it was kinda sad... BUT we did have success with an amazing purse... what do you think?

 
AHHH... so cute and it's a Nicole Lee!!
We of course we got hungry after a couple hours of crazy shopping... so we found a great little resturant and found out that we LOVE coconut cream pie... WOW oh WOW it was so YUMMY! We will be going back there before I leave cuz I need to have one last piece of that before I have to eat who knows what while I am away...

YUMMY...

What a cute girl! I am going to miss her face and singing at the top of our lungs together in the car!! I love you Syders!
HAHA "BUTTS" I thought that this was so funny... Syd thought differently...
Well over all a great day and it is going to end with my family and I eating lots of ice cream and cookies while watching SYTYCD!! Love my Life!

1 comment: