Monday, May 23, 2011

One month till China!!!

Guys can you believe that I leave for China in a month? I can't believe it and I don't think it will become real till I am boarding the plane! So since I will be gone for a while I have been researching the many places that I will be traveling to and wow the world is so very interesting! I love learning about other cultures! Wanna know a fun fact or two...
One in every five people is from China!
China invented ICE CREAM... true fact!!
You can get fined or Arrested for chewing GUM in Singapore, Clean Freaks!
There are 200 volcanoes in the Philippines!
The LARGEST flower (Rafflesia Arnoldi) in the WORLD is native to Indonesia!
Bangkok, Thailand holds the record for the longest name of a place... Check this name out...
“Bangkok” is just the short version because the city’s ceremonial name is “Krung Thep Mahanakhon Amon Rattanakosin Mahinthara Yuthaya Mahadilok Phop Noppharat Ratchathani Burirom Udomratchaniwet Mahasathan Amon Piman Awatan Sathit Sakkathattiya Witsanukam Prasit”.
DANG, that is so LONG!!

Hope you enjoyed some of these fun facts that I have found in my research! I am so excited to experience my DREAMS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment