Friday, May 13, 2011

A week of work...

Well this has been my third week home and I have finally started working to get some good money this summer... Hopefully ;) I am currently working at G.H Daniels, The Landscape Center. I basically do all of the inventory with another girl and inventory basically means counting and marking all of the trees in the yard... oh did I mention there are bout 2000+ trees... yeah a TON! Well we were able to finish all of the rows today 1-66 both A and B sides so that was very rewarding! BUT we are going to have to go back and re-measure every tree to make sure that it is updated with its current tag... grrr frustrating but I just continue to remind myself that I am getting paid AND it's better than sitting behind a desk answering phones all day... I get to see the beautiful SUN and nature... ooo and my favorite... LADY BUGS!!!

Then today finally came... it was a pretty warm day which was nice and I was able to accomplish a ton...
got a sun burn on my face and head but oh well I guess! By the end of the day I was able to use my creative side and decorate the green house with some of our trees and plants and flowers... that was a refreshing job to do since I have been doing inventory all week long... check it out...
So much better than before... can't wait till all the flowers bloom!

Pretty Poppy!

The cute little green house at the Nursery!

Well tomorrow will be a long day first training at Loaf and Jug and then back to the nursery for some more inventory... yuck but as I have said before... $$$$!

Those that are following my blog... hehehe thanks and stay tooned for important news next week! It's the BIG trip!

2 comments:

  1. What's the BIG trip? Coming to the Middle East? :)

    Hey, I have an idea! If you went and advertised somehow and sold all those trees, you wouldn't have to inventory them!! Voila! Hee Hee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a comment in general: I love whenever you put something in Spanish! I'm so proud of you!

    Also, I like your friend's idea. You should inventory and sell the trees and use the money to come meet up with me while I'm alone in Spain!

    And as annoying as the work is, just remember that at least it's not stressing over homework, tests and projects endlessly.

    One last thing...You should just tell us the good news already!

    ReplyDelete