Wednesday, May 18, 2011

I am thankful for GREAT friends...

I have been stressing a little bit about what I will be doing with school after my awesome trip and I was able to have a wonderful friend help me out a lot with amazing scriptures that really brought peace to my heart and really made me realize how important the scriptures are and how loving our Heavenly Father really is.

Deuteronomy 4:29-31 
29But if from thence thou shalt seek the Lord thy God, thou shalt find him, if thou seek him with all thy heart and with all thy soul.
 30When thou art in tribulation, and all these things are come upon thee, even in the latter days, if thou turn to the Lord thy God, and shalt be obedient unto his voice;
 31(For the Lord thy God is a merciful God;) he will not forsake thee, neither destroy thee, nor forget the convant of thy fathers which he sware unto them.

Isaiah 41:10
10 Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.

I know that My Heavenly Father loves me and truly cares for me and will help me with anything and everything that comes my way... I am so grateful for the gospel!!! Thank you dear friend (M.G.)!!

All will work out...Just have to have faith

No comments:

Post a Comment